We Have a Winner!
Consider entering next year!
Guidelines for the contest:
- Open to Rangers K-12 from a Chartered Outpost.
- Must be an original design done by you
- You may draw your design by hand, use a computer
- Designs may be altered, if necessary, to comply with printing needs.
- Individuals may submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Entries must be submitted no later than March 1st, 2021
- Mail to: Commander Jody Smith, 5070 Steeple Dr, Greendale, WI 53129
Include your name, age, address and telephone number; and let us know if you want your artwork back.
T-shirt Design Specifications:
This year’s theme is “Treasure Island”. Design size should be approximately 8.5” x 11” and must include the following elements:
- “WNMD” OR “Wisc./N.Mich.” OR “Wisconsin / N.Michigan”
- “Royal Rangers”
- “All-Boys Camp”
- [ Camp Theme will be announced January]
- [optional: may include a portion of the theme verse]
- Creative Image(s) related to camp theme / bible verse
- Max of 5 colors used in the design, the color of the shirt is one of them.
One last important tip: Look at other camp t-shirts
You can interpret the theme however you want. Your imagination is the limit, but let’s remember this is a Christian camp so avoid things like a skull and crossbones.
- Submitted designs will be voted on by the WNMD Ranger District Staff.
- The top designs, as determined by the general vote, will be crowned finalists.
- The finalist designs will be judged by Commander Gerry Krebsbach, our District Director, to determine the Grand Prize Winner. Keep an eye on the WNMD Rangers Facebook page.
|We will keep putting on the contest every year as long as you all keep creating awesome designs. We think you will!|
Grand Prize – An All-Boys Camp admission PLUS $100 off any Academy camp and $20 Concession Stand cash. THAT’S OVER 200 BUCKS GUYS!
Second, Third, Fourth & Fifth each get $20 in Concession Stand Cash