FCF brothers (Youngbucks and Old Timers) get together to camp outside or in the lodge as they spend time in fellowship and prayer with a lot of fun and games in between.
Food is included but you need to make your own arrangements for lodging. Due to COVID restrictions, you can only lodge with a family member. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. We will do our best to help with providing lodges. Lodges will be assigned first come first serve.
We will practice common sense distancing.
- Register on Campwise. Registration closes two weeks ahead of camp.
- Pack all the items on the kit list in a wooden box that serves as a seat!
- Set up before 7pm Friday when camp starts and get your vehicle out of camp
- We pack up and leave camp after Sunday morning service. If you need to leave early, please let the camp staff know.
- Staff have to be approved by the Camp Commander before registering on Campwise and adults 18+ have the Pastor reference form signed and turn it in at camp registration. Yup, you'll need one for every camp.
Join our Chippewa Chapter Facebook page.
WHAT TO BRING
Clothing (check Goodwill):
- Wool blanket as a jacket
- Button up shirt
- Pants (look period correct, white painters pants with pockets removed work well)
- Boots or shoes for outdoor activities (modern is okay, no tennis shoes)
- Socks & Underclothing
- Sleeping bag & Pillow (cots are provided)
- Your own lodge (ask a Wilderness brother to loan you one or help you build a primitive shelter)
- Small cast iron pan
- Cooking grate
- Grilling tongs and wooden spoon
- Axe (optional)
- Dutch oven (optional)
- Lip Balm (chapstick)
- Pencils (2 ea.)
- Small Bible
- Personal First-aid kit & meds
- Camera (optional)
- Insect repellant
All prescription medications must be checked-in with the Camp Medical Officer at registration.
NO Electronic Devices allowed at camp. No flashlights!